Saturday, November 12

Oakleaf Hydrangea Corner in Fall

So I never got around to adding words to a few of these posts in the fall.  Instead of trying to do so--which would probably just cause further delays--I'm posting them mostly as is.

Please ignore any stray weed you may happen see (one of my favorite parts of this garden is the low-maintenance aspect--I barely ever bother to weed it) and concentrate on the oakleaf hydrangea in color, the pretty blue caryopteris, the chunky blue sea kale leaves, the grasses, and the golden variegated yucca:













No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my favorite things about blogging is the interaction--posts are often simply the beginning of an interesting conversation! So thanks for taking the time to join the discussion, and please know that I enjoy reading each and every comment left here. I try to answer as many as I can.